.

.
"Fix both feet to goodwill and let not the other foot to malice." - Rui P.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Nothing Of Importance

I've been trying to get back here. Been longing to feel my fingers typing, longing  to see my inner reflections in words. Seeing myself alive with lexical patterns, articulating the current swirling vortex of my own thoughts and imagining myself floating in it.

If there is any. Toink!

I don't want to burst my own bubble but honestly I have no thoughts! I mean no useful thoughts that I'm aware of. I've been busy with my new career which I never imagined would come to life! Now I'm alive!

Anyway,  I'm not yet saying goodbye. Just trying to make an informal transition there. See? Told yah! Nothing really much to say here but a bunch of crappy words. Just making a junkie thing to read for spare time. For your spare time. Breathe.

My purpose seriously is to have a friendly typo activity over my blog and simply wanting to see myself typing anything! That's it! Now I'm done!  Chow. Going to leave you with a song. Nyaahhhrrrr!!! I think that roar sound so sexy. No. I'm not in a hurry, just busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment